tisdag 22 november 2011

Elvis - november 22

1955

Elvis Presley sends a telegram to his new manager, Colonel Tom Parker, which reads:
"Dear Colonel, Words can never tell you how my folks and I appreciate what you did for me. I've always known and now my folks are assured that you are the best,
most wonderful person I could ever hope to work with.
Believe me when I say I will stick with you through thick and thin and do everything I can to uphold your faith in me. Again, I say thanks and I love you like a father."

1956

Elvis performed at the Sports Arena, Toledo, Ohio, at 2.30 and 8.00 p.m. After the show Elvis was bothered by a jealous man, who's wife had a picture of Elvis in her agenda. According to the police Elvis holds his own and the man was arrested.







1961

Elvis moved to his new rented home at 10538 Bellagio Road.
This was just around the corner of the Perugia Way House.

1963

Elvis and Ann-Margret watched the news of the Kennedy's assassination together.

1966

In spite of the fact that the shooting of Easy Come, Easy Go was ended more than 2 weeks before, Elvis wasn't released by Hal Wallis until now.
So Elvis had spent most of the last 2 weeks at his new Palm Springs home.

1967

Elvis completed location shooting for Stay Away Joe.

1970

Elvis flew back to Memphis and arrived early the next morning. During his short stay in Memphis he arranged a gun permit for his father.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar