onsdag 28 september 2011

Elvis - september 28

1955

Elvis performed in "The B&B Club" Gobler, Missouri

1968

Dewey Philips, the DJ who was the first to play Elvis' records on the air,
died. Elvis told a local reporter: " I am awfully hurt and feel very sorry about Dewey's death.
We were very good friends, and I have always appreciated everything he did for me in
helping me in my career in the early days".

1971

Elvis returned to Los Angeles, where he would only spent the night, to leave for Palm Springs
the next day.

1972

Elvis flew to Palm Springs with Linda Thompson for a long weekend.

1974

Elvis performed at the University Of Maryland Cole Fieldhouse, College Park, Maryland 8:30 p.m.
The crowd was 15000 and Elvis wore "Blue Swirl" suit with original belt.





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar